I’m here to help SOLVE your Computer headaches.
Local Cambridge, MA resident loves helping small businesses or non-technical people one-on-one with their technology needs and problems. Don’t spend your precious free time dealing with this stuff yourself!
I spent 10 plus years working at Harvard University in Information Technology. Think of me as your IT concierge.
If I don’t resolve your problem there is no charge.
I offer reasonable rates.
We can schedule a time that works for you.
Are you tired of being told the only way to fix your computer is to reimage it?
• Setting up your Mac, PC or iPhone just the way you want it.
• Need help figuring out how to setup and or use your new electronic gadget?
• Ensuring your data is always backed up.
• Ensuring your computer hard drive is responsive and not damaged.
• Backup restoration.
• Setting up modems and wireless routers.
• Setting up wireless printers.
• Setting up you computer to work with one or more different operating systems at the same time.
• Need help figuring out what electronic gadget to get somebody as a gift?
• Setting up Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Voice, or Google shared drive for Home or Business.
• Setting up Drop Box for Home or Business.
• Fixing syncing issues between Macs and an iPhone, and cloud storage.
• Custom web and application software development.
• Custom software scripts to organize format, migrate and or distribute your data.
• I won’t give you a hard sell on anti virus software, I will give you the best free anti virus software.
• Helping you figure out what technology you need and do not need.
• How to use, configure, and make your work flow as efficient as possible.
• Helping you become more independent with your computer.
• Helping people of all ages learn how to program.
Phone: (857) 600-1659