Become a Business Member with Cambridge Local First
Business Members receive:
- Inclusion in Cambridge Local First public outreach and independent business campaigns
- Inclusion in our online business directory and in the Cambridge Local First annual printed listings
- Monthly electronic newsletters which keep our members informed of CLF promotions and members’ events
- The opportunity to advertise and promote your business in Cambridge Local First campaigns
- Opportunity to promote events on our online calendar, in our monthly newsletter, and through our social media outlets
- Invitations to all CLF events, business improvement seminars, and workshops
- Eligibility to participate on our Board or on Committees
- A decal for your business, so that Cambridge customers can identify you as locally, independently owned
Cambridge Local First Membership due structure is based on number of employees.*
Artists & Nonprofits $50
Business with 1-5 employees $150
Business with 6-15 employees $225
Business with 16-30 employees $300
Business with 30+ employees $375
*employees are defined by full-time equivalent (2 employees @ 20 hr/wk = 1 employee). Since this is based on the honor system, please respond honorably.
Your business or nonprofit listing will be included in the 2018 Map, Locals Only Guide or Business-to-Business Campaign. No matter when you sign up, though, all Cambridge Local First members have an active page on our website are tied into our social media program and receive full membership benefits throughout the year.
To join and/or secure an advertising space, please fill out the form below!